Our dealer program was created for professionals either reselling our products for profit or using our products in their Shooting, Reloading or Gunsmithing business.
Please use the menu to guide you through the process towards becoming a MidwayUSA Dealer.
Dealer Program Qualifications
- Federal Firearms License or C&R
- State Issued Tax Resale Certificate
- Business or Merchants License
- Government, Military, Police or Institutional
- Gunsmithing Student
- If you do not meet the above 1-6 Qualifications
Dealer, Government, Military, Police & Institutional Policies
- General Policy
- Sales Tax Policy
- Drop Shipment Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Export Policy
- Return Policy
- Methods of Payment Policy
Note One: Simply being a business does not qualify a business entity for Dealer status. MidwayUSA’s Dealer Program is reserved for those businesses in the Shooting, Reloading or Gunsmithing industry demonstrating an intent and ability to buy and resell our products or as a practicing gunsmith using our gunsmithing products.
Note Two: We will not grant Dealer status to web-based businesses or any persons or company which intends to export products purchased from MidwayUSA