MidwayUSA Dealer Policies
- MidwayUSA reserves the sole right to approve or disapprove any request for Dealer or GMPI status and to terminate Dealer or GMPI status without notice.
- Products sold through this program are intended to be sold by the Dealer, Gunsmith or Gunsmithing Student to the end user on a face-to-face basis.
- For firearms sales, we must have a current copy of your FFL, signed in ink, on file before any order can be processed.
- Only authorized parties may place an order on a Dealer or GMPI account. Authorized parties include the account holder (Dealer) or paid employees of the dealer storefront business. Dealers should provide MidwayUSA with a list of employees authorized to place orders, these employees will be added to the dealer customer record.
- Payment for Dealer orders will be accepted only from the account holder (Dealer). Third party payment will not be accepted for Dealer orders. As an example, a credit card order may only be paid for by a credit card in the name of the Dealer.
- Shipments will only be made to the address of record on the Dealer account, which may include the Dealer's business or personal address. MidwayUSA will not drop ship a dealer order to a third-party address, please see the Drop Ship Policy for details.
- There is no minimum order for Dealers or GMPI customers. However, since we will accept any size order, there is a Special Handling Charge of $4.00 for all Dealer or GMPI product orders under $40.00 so that small orders aren’t processed at a net loss.
- Dealers and GMPI customers agree that business conducted will comply with all federal, state and local laws.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- MidwayUSA reserves the right to limit the sale of certain products.
Sales Tax Information
- Dealers, Government, Military, Police or Institutional accounts located within the State of Missouri, MidwayUSA must have a copy of your Missouri Sales/Use Tax Exemption Certificate Form DOR 149 on file with us before you place your order or we are required by the Missouri Department of Revenue to collect the Missouri State Sales Tax at the rate effective at the time the order is processed. The Missouri Department of Revenue Form DOR 149 can be found at:
- Dealers who wish to take delivery of an order inside the State of Missouri or wish to pick up shipments at MidwayUSA, Columbia, MO are required to complete and have on file with us a Missouri Sales/Use Tax Exemption Certificate DOR Form 149 before you place your pick up order or we are required to collect Missouri State Sales Tax at the rate effective at the time the order is processed. The Missouri Department of Revenue Form DOR 149 can be found at:
- We cannot refund sales tax collected on sales prior to receiving the signed Exemption Certificate.
Drop Shipment Policy
- Drop Shipments: Defined as a shipment to any address or location other than that listed on your Federal Firearms License, State Sales Tax Certificate, Business/Merchants License or any address other than the address of record for your account.
- Shipments sent to any address considered not your address of record will result in the termination of Dealer status.
Firearms Shipment Policy
- MidwayUSA’s firearms shipment policy is as follows:
- All firearms shipments will be shipped to the premise address shown on your Federal Firearms License (FFL).
- All long guns will ship UPS, Adult signature required. (UPS Next Day Air is optional per your request, Adult signature required)
- All Handguns will ship UPS Ground, Adult signature required.
- All content of MidwayUSA Flyers, Catalogs, Advertisements and Website such as text graphics, photos and downloads are the property of MidwayUSA and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- No portion of our printed materials or website may be used or distributed for commercial or personal purposes without express written permission.
- MidwayUSA will immediately revoke Dealer or GMPI status of any person or company who takes or uses any information from MidwayUSA. Theft of any of the above materials will result in legal action being taken. MidwayUSA will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
- The products for sale by MidwayUSA are for US consumption only. Many of the items we sell require either State Department or Commerce Department licenses to export. It is our policy not to sell or ship product to any person or company, which intends to export products purchased from MidwayUSA.
- Any person or company suspected of exporting products purchased from MidwayUSA will immediately be suspended from further sales and shipments.
- We will accept defective, unwanted, unaltered products within 90 days of purchase for a refund, store credit or exchange. After 90 days we will either exchange the product or issue Midway Money (store credit on your MidwayUSA account) with proof or purchase. Please use the Return Merchandise Form on the back of your invoice or you can print one from this link. (Return Merchandise Form)
- All returns must arrive via US Mail, UPS, or other common carrier and must be postage paid. We do not accept C.O.D. shipments.
- Please make sure you are compliant with shipping restrictions of hazardous materials.
Methods of Payments
- Methods of Payment For Dealers and Gunsmithing Students
- MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards, Cashiers Checks and Money Orders are accepted. Personal and Company Checks drawn on a US bank in US funds are welcome. We reserve the right to hold the order until your check clears.
- Methods of Payment For Government, Military, Police and Institutional
- Open Accounts: we will extend credit to Government, Military, Police and Institutional accounts once an account is established for orders over $200. We expect payment within 10 Days of receipt of your order. Please pay based on the invoice included with your order. First please follow the instructions on the GMPI Qualifications page to open a customer account.
- When placing a Net 10 Terms order we require a written purchase order or requisition, which authenticates purchase is for use by the Department, Agency, Military Unit or Institution.
- Credit Card Orders- we accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
Should you have a question regarding payment or terms of your account please contact our Financial Services Department at:
Attention: Financial Services/Accounts Receivable
5875 West Van Horn Tavern Road
Columbia, MO 65203
Fax Number: 573-445-2984
Telephone: 573-445-6363, ext 2110 or 2140.