Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain Boat Tail
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $29.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $24.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $10.47 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Die Seater Stem 30 Caliber... $12.49 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target MR-52 200 Yard Slow Fire... $34.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $20.49 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Dan Wesson, Ruger... $9.99 Available
- Savage Arms Action Screw Extra Long Savage Mark II, 93 Series... $1.99 Available
- MTM Shotshell Tray 12 Gauge 50-Round Plastic Black... $5.99 Available
- Winchester Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 210 Grain... $41.99 - $414.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 135 Grain... $31.49 - $151.99 Select Options
- Savage Arms Trigger Guard Savage Mark II, 93 Series Steel Blue... $13.99 Available
- Forster Classic, Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #432, 44... $4.99 Available
- Boyds' TactiCool Rifle Stock Savage Mark II, 93 Series Heavy... $79.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 139... $28.49 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 110 Grain... $28.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $27.99 Available
Every part of the bullet, from the ultra-low drag tip to the angle of the boat tail base is engineered to help you print your tightest groups ever. The A-Max advanced match design is intended for use in premium quality rifles with match chambers and throats.
Featuring Hornady's Advanced Manufacturing Process (AMP) bullet jacket technology. Paired with a precision swaged lead core, the A-Max bullets feature a technologically advanced jacket that produce exceptional accuracy. This is not loaded ammunition.
For more information on Moly coated bullets, please click the link below:
Moly Questions & Answers
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.