Cherry Red Surface Hardening Compound 1 lb
- Blemished Varmint Bullets 17 Caliber (172 Diameter) 20 Grain... $9.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Perma Blue Liquid Cold Blue Kit... $13.29 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Menck Bolt Jeweling Tool 1/4"... $25.99 Available
- Evapo-Rust Blue and Rust Remover 1 Gallon Liquid... $19.99 Available
- Bianchi 6D ATB Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand Beretta... $24.99 Available
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $21.99 Available
- Power Custom Rivet Set AK-74 Sidefolding Stock Steel... $9.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 32 Caliber (312 Diameter) 85 Grain... $16.79 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 7x57mm Mauser (7mm Mauser)... $30.49 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 358 Diameter... $18.99 Available
- Menck Bolt Jeweling Replacement Abrasive 1/4"... $4.99 Available
Application instructions (from Cherry Red) for Low Alloy or Low Carbon Steel:
- Thoroughly heat the part to cherry red in color. Be sure part is completely heated for best results.
- Coat part in Cherry Red Compound. Cover all surfaces to be hardened. Compound will blister and harden. Reheat part to cherry red color.
- Quench in water, oil, or let part air cool, then brush off excess compound. Cherry Red is water soluble and excess can be removed with water and a little brushing.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.