Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 160 Grain Triple-Shock X Bullet Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $4.09 Available
- Barnes CR-10 Copper Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $3.09 - $9.89 Select Options
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 22-250 Remington 50 Grain... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Express Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 140 Grain... $30.49 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 7mm-08 Remington 140 Grain Barnes Tipped... $53.99 Available
- Tipton Ultra Cleaning Jag and Best Bore Brush Set 26-Piece... $32.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Brush 410 Bore 5/16 x 27 Thread Bronze... $3.19 Available
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 36" Carbon... $35.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 20 Gauge Bore or 28 Gauge... $3.19 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Shotgun Bore Brush 10 Gauge Bore or 12 Gauge... $3.19 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 28 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod Shotgun 34" Brass 12 x 28 Male... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
- Butch's Triple Twill Cleaning Patches... $15.79 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Barnes Triple Shock X (TSX) bullet is made of 100% copper and contains no lead. When the bullet expands, four razor-sharp cutting petals are created, allowing the bullet to penetrate farther through tough bone and tissue. These bullets usually retain 100% of their original weight. Ideal for deer-sized game.
VOR-TX ammunition is manufactured to precise tolerances to ensure excellent accuracy and consistent velocities. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.