Remington Small Rifle Primers #6-1/2
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- RCBS Primer Turning Tray... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Hand Priming Tool... $41.99 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Available Select Options
- Real Avid Zipwire Rifle Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .30... $30.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $9.39 Available
- Remington Small Pistol Primers #1-1/2... $31.42 - $141.96 Available Select Options
- Hornady Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain Spire Point... $13.79 - $93.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $18.29 - $127.99 Available Select Options
- MidwayUSA 4 Magazine Pouch AR-15 and AK-47 Rifle... $12.99 Available Select Options
- MidwayUSA 6 Magazine Pouch Double Stack Pistol... $11.99 Available Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine QD Thread Protector for Phantom Muzzle... $13.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Plated... $14.29 - $104.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 158 Grain... $17.99 - $116.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.09 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $13.29 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 30 Carbine... $13.29 Available
Primer orders ship separately and may arrive at a later date. $27.50 Haz Mat fee added per order. Primers ship ground freight to the 1st 48 states. 70 lb max per order. Primers cannot be returned. Check local regulations.
Within every Remington primer is a group of subcomponents assembled to exceptionally tight tolerances. Primer cup dimensions are controlled to .0001", and the priming mix is specially formulated for consistent ignition with a wide variety of powder types. Primers are tested for reliability from -20 degrees F to +150 degrees F. The unique tripod anvil design creates a larger strike area with maximum sensitivity, even with off center firing pin strikes.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.