Ciener Rimfire Conversion Kit with Fixed Sights, 15-Round Magazine Beretta 92, 96 22 Long Rifle Matte
CONTENTS: The unit consists of a new slide, .22 LR barrel, return spring and guide rod, recoil buffer and 15 round magazine in a fitted plastic case.
FITS: The unit fits all current production generation Beretta 9mm and .40cal. pistols (w/ the mag catch on the side of the grip @ the trigger ring, NOT bottom).
INSTALLATION: Field strip the firearm as for cleaning to include removal of the slide/barrel/return spring upper assembly. Install the unit's sub-caliber assembly just as the OEM parts and insert the unit's magazine. Approximate conversion time is ten seconds.
FUNCTIONING: The unit functions FLAWLESSLY (guaranteed) on good quality High Velocity, Hyper Velocity and most all Standard Velocity quality .22LR ammunition.
Slide - The slide is machined on Mazak CNC equipment out of solid bar 7075 T6 Alloy. This is the same alloy used in the construction of the F16 Fighting Falcon, NASA Space Shuttles, M16 U.S. battle rifle and the Beretta's receiver.
Barrel - The barrel is machined from E. R. Shaw pre-rifled match grade 4140 gun barrel stock.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.750 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.