Gamo Camo Rocket Air Rifle 177 Caliber Camo Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 4x 32mm Matte
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton Front Mesh Back... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammunition Can Tall 30 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Pellet Trap... $29.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Peltor PTL Push-To-Listen Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 26dB) Black... $55.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Camo Rocket Air Rifle
Weight: 6-1/10 lbs.
Overall Length: 43"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-3/4 lbs.
Trigger Type: Second Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual Trigger
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1250 fps with PBA / 1000 fps with lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacked Rifle Steel
Scope Mounted: Yes
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommend to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to looses the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.