Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 95 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .357, 9mm, .380,... $19.49 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $8.49 - $62.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123... $11.99 - $559.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $35.99 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Spitzer Boat... $23.99 Available
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter)... $35.49 Available
- Magpul MagLink Magazine Coupler MagPul PMAG 30, Pmag 30 M3... $17.05 Available
- Copper Only Projectiles (C.O.P.) Ammunition 45 ACP +P 185... $21.49 Available
- Trijicon HD Night Sight Set Smith & Wesson M&P Steel Matte... $153.85 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 115 Grain Jacketed... $23.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $26.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 140 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Due to limited supplies of 9mm +P+ brass in the industry, Buffalo Bore has been forced to use 9mm +P brass when loading their 9mm +P+ ammunition. Ammunition with be head-stamped +P or +P+ but is in fact +P+ loads.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 9mm +P+ Ammunition:
This loading features some positive developments for the 9MM, for those wanting an expanding bullet. First, the light weight 95gr. Barnes X-type bullet generates very little felt recoil, which aids in fast follow-up shots. Second, as do all X-type bullets, that all copper bullet, penetrates very deeply for a .355 diameter bullet that only weighs 95grs. Expect roughly 13 inches of penetration in ballistic gelatin.
Nearly all Buffalo Bore Tactical/self defense ammo features low flash powder and this load is no exception. We think low flash powder offers a huge tactical advantage to the shooter as almost all civilian shootings in the US happen in low light when the criminal element is most active and this ammo will not blind the shooter.
As with all Buffalo Bore loadings, we advertise real world velocities from real over-the-counter firearms, so the shooter can know what the ammo is actually achieving. The long time industry standard of using extra long test barrels to generate advertised velocities is dishonest to the customer as the customer has no idea what type of performance the ammunition actually delivers in the real world, which is the only place it matters.
You’ll note that some of the shorter barrels developed faster velocities than some of the longer barrels. This is due to barrel internal dynamics such as surface smoothness, land and groove dimensions, chamber dimensions, etc. Barrel length alone is not always an accurate determinate of velocity generated with any given load.
This load was reliable in all test pistols and exhibited excellent to good accuracy in all test pistols.
There is such a variety of 9mm pistols in public use that we will not determine what guns are compatible with which 9mm loads. It is up to you to determine the compatibility of any ammo with your particular pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.