Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 95 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow Point Lead-Free Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol .357, 9mm, .380,... $19.99 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $5.49 - $50.99 Select Options
- Winchester Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Bonded... $21.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $19.29 Available
- Barnes TAC-XPD Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 115 Grain TAC-XP Hollow... $28.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 9mm Luger +P+ 115 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $32.99 Available
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 50 Grain... $19.89 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PNW Arms TacOps Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Solid Copper... $27.99 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 9mm Luger 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP Hollow... $28.49 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 115 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $30.99 Available
- Remington Target Ammunition 38 Short Colt 125 Grain Lead Round... $33.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine Ruger P85, P89, P93, P94, P95 9mm Luger Steel... $23.49 - $25.49 Select Options
- Magtech First Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 92.6 Grain Solid... $21.49 - $1,116.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 9mm +P+ Ammunition:
This loading features some positive developments for the 9MM, for those wanting an expanding bullet. First, the light weight 95gr. Barnes X-type bullet generates very little felt recoil, which aids in fast follow-up shots. Second, as do all X-type bullets, that all copper bullet, penetrates very deeply for a .355 diameter bullet that only weighs 95grs. Expect roughly 13 inches of penetration in ballistic gelatin.
Nearly all Buffalo Bore Tactical/self defense ammo features low flash powder and this load is no exception. We think low flash powder offers a huge tactical advantage to the shooter as almost all civilian shootings in the US happen in low light when the criminal element is most active and this ammo will not blind the shooter.
As with all Buffalo Bore loadings, we advertise real world velocities from real over-the-counter firearms, so the shooter can know what the ammo is actually achieving. The long time industry standard of using extra long test barrels to generate advertised velocities is dishonest to the customer as the customer has no idea what type of performance the ammunition actually delivers in the real world, which is the only place it matters.
You’ll note that some of the shorter barrels developed faster velocities than some of the longer barrels. This is due to barrel internal dynamics such as surface smoothness, land and groove dimensions, chamber dimensions, etc. Barrel length alone is not always an accurate determinate of velocity generated with any given load.
This load was reliable in all test pistols and exhibited excellent to good accuracy in all test pistols.
There is such a variety of 9mm pistols in public use that we will not determine what guns are compatible with which 9mm loads. It is up to you to determine the compatibility of any ammo with your particular pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.