FoxPro Spitfire Electronic Predator Call with 24 Digital Sounds Green
- Includes TX-24 remote
- User Programmable micro SD card internal storage
- External speaker jack
- Pilot lamp/low battery indicator
- Tripod mount
- Caller operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Remote operates on a 9-volt battery (not included)
- LCD panel remote
- 1.5 lbs.
- 1 year limited warranty
- 24 FOXPRO Sounds: Coyote locator, coyote male challenge scream, female coyote bark howl, female coyote bark howl 2, coyote pup scream, coyote pup howl, scream-n gray fox, juvenile red fox distress, bobcat in heat, lightning jack, jackrabbit distress, snow show 2, bay bee cottontail, adult cottontail, distressed calf, whitetail buck fawn 2, vole squeaks, roar-n red squirrel, prairie dog distress, lucky bird, raspy woodpecker, ranting red bird, raccoon fight, crow fight
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.