Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit 22 to 30 Caliber
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $16.49 Available
- Hoppe's Viper BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle .22, .225 Caliber... $19.99 Available
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $29.77 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Soft-Sided Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $25.99 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Rifle Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .30... $30.99 Available
- Gunslick Pro Standard Rifle Cleaning Kit 22 Caliber... $9.39 Available
- Hornady Varmint Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $18.79 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain Full Metal... $18.79 - $177.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.19 Available
- Otis 085 Ultra Bore Cleaning Solvent 2 oz Liquid Bottle... $4.79 Available
- CCI Blazer Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $15.99 - $313.99 Select Options
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $5.29 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $5.19 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 243, 6mm Caliber 8... $2.09 Available
- JP Enterprises Quick Detachable Sling Swivel Stud Adapter... $9.49 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Nylon... $0.85 Available
Technical Information: Otis Micro Rifle Gun Cleaning Kit
- 30" Flex Rod with Forged Brass Tip
- ½ oz. Cleaner
- 10 Patches
- Bore Brush
- Complete instructions included.
- Flexible rod allows user to clean the gun from the chamber end.
- Will not function properly in Ruger 10/22 as it will not make the turn unless the bolt is removed.
- On some rifles (such as 22 rimfire semi-automatcis and small frame revolvers) you may not be able to get the tip into the chamber because it is too long when assembled on the rod.
- Take the tip off and put the patch on as you normally would. Put the tip into the chamber just as if you were inserting a shell.
- Turn the cleaning rod in a clockwise direction and reattach the tip. Pull the powder residue and debris out of the barrel in the natural direction of the bullet.
- The same procedure will be needed for the brush. In some rare cases the brush cannot be used.
- Repeat this step each time until the firearm is clean. You may want to try the small caliber equipment on the 22 rimfire.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.