"The S&W Revolver: A Shop Manual" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum Round Hole... $3.69 Available
- Gun Video "Trigger Job: Complete Action Tuning for Smith and... $24.99 Available
- Gun Video "Gunsmithing the Smith & Wesson J, K, L, N-Frame... $21.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Bianchi 580 Speed Strips 38 Special and 357 Magnum Package of... $6.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Rebound Slide Spring S&W 10, 12 to 19, 24, 25,... $1.99 Available
- Howard Leight Leightning L1 Slimline Earmuffs (NRR 25 dB) Gray... $9.99 Available
- Hoppe's Slotted Tip 22 to 284 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Polymer... $1.09 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 20 Gauge 2-3/4" #3 Buckshot 20... $5.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith & Wesson Bolt Plunger S&W J, K, L, N, X-Frame... $2.39 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Big Game Treestand Camera Arm Steel Black... $29.99 Available
- Wilson Combat High-Ride Beavertail Grip Safety Semi Drop-In... $35.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
Almost every gunsmith, professional or amateur, has heard the name Jerry Kuhnhausen. For over 40 years, he's been known as one of the best gunsmiths in the United States. For the past 20 years or so, Jerry's been living in Idaho where he spends much of his time writing and publishing gunsmithing books. He has written 24 shop manuals and is an NRA life member.
MidwayUSA is proud to offer the following shop manuals by Jerry Kuhnhausen - "The Colt 45 Automatic", "The U.S. M1911-1911A1", "The Colt Single Actions Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Colt Double Action Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98", "The Remington M870 and M1100/M11-87 Shotguns", "The Ruger Single Action Revolvers", The Ruger Double Action Revolvers", "The S&W Revolver", "The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Carbines" and The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles".
Publisher: Heritage Gun Books
Date of Publication: not listed
Number of Pages:155
Summary of Material:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.