Choate Mark 5 Pistol Grip Buttstock Remington 870 Lightweight 20 Gauge Synthetic Black
This Buttstock from Choate fits the 20 ga Remington 870, pump action rifles and semi auto rifles. This stock reduces felt recoil and muzzle climb to make follow-up shots faster and more accurate. Single-handed firing is also made much easier. The stock is made of tough fiberglass filled plastic and comes with a 1" rubber recoil pad and a quick detach swivel stud. These stocks use a spacer system and come with two 1/2" spacers included which adjusts the length of pull from 13" to 14".
Note: Some of the early 20ga Remington 870 shotguns were made on the 12ga frame so parts for the lightweight 20ga 870 will not fit. To determine if you gun is built on the 12ga frame remove your magazine cap and see if a 12ga shell will fit into your magazine tube. If the rim of the 12ga shell will not fit then your 870 is built on the lightweight frame, if it does fit your 870 is built on the 12ga frame. If your shotgun is built on the 12ga receiver then you will need parts to for the 12ga 870.
- Fits: Remington 870 20 gauge
- Length of Pull: 13" to 14"
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.420 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.