Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #266673 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 150 Grain Silhouette Semi-Point Gas Check
- Hornady Gas Checks 264 Caliber, 6.5mm Box of 1000... $27.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #531... $9.19 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 7mm-168-SP 284 Caliber, 7mm (285... $55.34 Available
- RCBS 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 270-150-SP 270 Caliber (278... $78.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 270 Caliber Box of 1000... $28.49 Available
- Lee Collet Neck Sizer Die 308 Winchester... $22.49 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 278 Diameter... $26.99 Available
- Lee Lead Hardness Testing Kit... $62.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #529... $6.53 Available
- Lyman "Cast Bullet Handbook: 4th Edition" Book... $21.99 Available
Material: Machined Leaded Steel Mold Blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .264"
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.