BPI Nickel Plated Lead Shot 00 Buckshot 8 lb Bag
- Markron Custom Bullet and Primer Sealer 1/2 oz Liquid... $7.29 Available
- Gualandi Hunting Shotshell Slug 12 Gauge 1-1/8 oz Bag of 25... $18.79 Available
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 12 Gauge 12S3 1-1/8 oz Gold... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Clear... $13.79 Available
- BPI Super Buck Lead Shot F 8 lb Jar... $36.99 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot 1-1/8 oz... $14.99 Available
- MTM Shotshell Tray 20 Gauge 50-Round Plastic Black... $5.99 Available
- CB-01 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25 ACP, 380 ACP, 9mm Luger... $55.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB2118-12 (Replaces 12S3)... $10.79 Available
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 12 Gauge 12S4 1-1/4 oz for... $5.99 Available
- Muzzle Loader Originals Black Powder Shotgun Wads .125"... $12.99 - $13.99 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0175-12 3/4 oz Bag of 500... $10.79 Available
A hardened lead/antimony alloy core is first copper coated before heavy nickel plating is applied. This thick exterior layer serves as the hardening catalyst for the entire pellet. It provides the essential hardness and reduced friction for maximum penetration capability. The first thing you'll notice about birds hit with nickel-plated lead is the reduction or elimination of feathers in the wound channel. The surface coating of nickel allows these pellets to penetrate straight through tough feathers and deliver lethal energy where it counts most.
Pellets may have a larger size variation tolerance due to metric European sizing and the heavy plating process. Pellet diameters and pellet counts per load will differ from those to which American shooters have become accustomed.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.