Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 223 Remington 40 Grain Hornady V-Max Ammunition
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $13.99 - $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rifle Case with 6 Pockets... $16.99 - $24.99 Available Select Options
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Rifle 22 Caliber... $12.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- MTM Survivor Ammunition Can Plastic Black... $21.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Varmint Target 7" Self-Adhesive... $5.19 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Varmint Forend Front Shooting Rest... $10.99 Available
- Aguila Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.29 - $329.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Hornady Training Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Soft Point... $27.99 Available Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... Add to Cart for Price Select Options
- Caldwell Shooting Spots 1" Pack of 12 Sheets 18 Spots per... $2.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain... $23.49 - $456.99 Available Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123 Grain Full... $10.99 - $499.99 Available Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain... $12.49 - $288.99 Available Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Full... $8.99 - $219.99 Available Select Options
- Chip McCormick Shooting Star Magazine 1911 Government,... $9.99 - $11.99 Available Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $21.09 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Hornady's V-Max Bullets feature a polymer tip which enhances accuracy and promotes devastating expansion. The tip raises the ballistic coefficient for faster velocity and helps to stabilize the bullet in flight. It also acts as a wedge, initiating bullet expansion. The copper jacket provides the necessary bearing surface for maximum stability out of the barrel, and the jacket is built to withstand the fast twist rates of the most advanced varmint rifles.
Note: Quantity of 200 comes in polymer ammo can with 4 boxes of 50 inside Technical Information
Where are Fiocchi products made?
While most of Fiocchi ammunition is loaded at their plant in Ozark, Missouri, Fiocchi is also importing ammunition and reloading components from their plant in Italy because of the high demand the industry has been experiencing. All products are loaded to either C.I.P. or SAAMI specifications.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.