Burris 1" Signature Rings 22 Rimfire and Airgun Matte Medium
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 0.5 ml... $1.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Level-Level-Level Scope Crosshair Leveling... $14.99 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Ring Pos-Align Offset Inserts Installation... $16.49 Available
- Bushnell Universal Laser Bore Sight 22 to 50 Caliber, 20, 12... $32.49 Available
- Leupold Mounting Tool... $18.99 Available
- Felo Torque Wrench Screwdriver Handle 13-26 in-lbs... $38.99 Available
- Blemished Match Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $21.49 Available
- Mueller APV Rifle Scope 4.5-14x 40mm Adjustable Objective APV... $129.95 Available
- Leupold VX-2 Ultralight EFR Rifle Scope 3-9x 33mm Fine Duplex... $399.99 Available
- Hornady Tap Cap Cotton Desert Tan... $10.99 Available
- Burris 1" Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings Matte Medium... $39.99 Available
- Burris 30mm Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings Matte High... $61.99 Available
- Hawke Sport HD Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Adjustable... $74.99 Available
- Mueller 3" Sunshade 40mm Objective Matte... $11.29 Available
- Konus M-30 Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6.5-25x 44mm Side... $329.99 Available
- Springfield Armory XD Cap Cotton... $9.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton Front Mesh Back... $4.99 - $6.99 Select Options
The optional offset inserts (not available for 30mm rings) allow a gun to be sighted in that cannot be zeroed with the available windage and elevation adjustments in the scope. These rings will work with 11mm dovetail and 3/8" dovetail.
For serious shooters, the optional offset inserts allow a scope to be brought almost to complete zero, then using the windage and elevation adjustments only for the final, fine adjustment. This keeps the erector tube centered in the scope for improved scope clarity and performance.
CHOOSING RINGS: Ring height is determined by measuring the outside objective (bell) diameter on your scope. If you aren't sure which rings will suit your needs, please refer to the Ring Height Application Chart.
Ring Height: .44" (measured from base of ring to bottom of scope tube)
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.