"The Gun Digest Book of Firearms Assembly/Disassembly Part 2: Revolvers, 2nd Edition" Book by J. B. Wood
J.B. Wood has been a gunsmith for over 50 years. Currently he lives in Kentucky where he still writes and is also a full-time gunsmith and firearm consultant. He has written over 1000 articles and has had his work published in Gun Digest, Guns Illustrated, and most gun magazines.
MidwayUSA offers the following six books by J.B. Wood - "The Gun Digest Book of Rimfire Rifles Assembly/Disassembly", "The Gun Digest Book of Firearms Assembly/Disassembly Parts 1-4" and The Gun Digest Book of Firearms Assembly/Disassembly Shotgun Part 5".
Author: J.B. Wood
Publisher: Krause Publications
Date of Publication: 2000
Number of Pages: 575
Summary of Material:
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 2.920 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.