Gamo Dynamax Multishot PCP Air Rifle 22 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 3-9x 50mm Matte
At the heart of the DynaMax's high-velocity action is the innovative 10-shot repeater system, allied to a spring-loaded, press-to-load feature which can cycle shots at the rate of one per second. The latest version of the 10-shot, removable rotary magazine adds rapid reloading to the Dynamax's impressive list of features.
The DynaMax has a match-quality, full-floated barrel. The recoilless action is cocked by a press from the shooter's fingertips, which allows the rifle to remain loaded and ready for action, yet safely un-cocked until it's on aim and ready to shoot. Add the DynaMax Synthetic Tactical Stock, and two-stage, adjustable trigger and this rifle becomes a supreme air-powered hunting machine.
Technical Information: Gamo Dynamax Multishot Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) Air Rifle
Weight: 8-3/4 lbs.
Overall Length: 38-1/4"
Barrel Length: 20-1/2"
Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
Cocking Effort: N/A
Trigger Pull: N/A
Trigger Type: Two Stage Adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps with PBA
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Power Source: Source
Max Pressure: 3365 psi
Barrel: Match Quality Fully-Floated
Scope Mounted: Yes
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommend to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 10.250 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.