BPI "The Mighty 10 Gauge: 6th Edition" Shotshell Reloading Manual
Notes: 8-1/2" x 11"
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
1. The Mighty 10 Gauge, History and Development: This section describes the history and development of the 10 gauge, its place in history and in the field today. You might be surprised to know that the ten gauge was known mostly for versatility and as an excellent upland gun in the early 20th century. Perception of the 10 gauge has a lot to do with its evolution.
2. Catalog of 10 Gauge Shotguns The relevant brands and types; our first-hand impressions of them. Over the years we have had the opportunity to sample just about every brand and type of 10 gauge shotgun manufactured over the years. Some are undiscovered gems. Some should be buried.
3. 10 Gauge Shotshells and Components: What they are, how they are made and how they work in a shotshell. To meet specific objectives that the guns are built for, 10 gauge ammunition is assembled using criteria completely different than any other gauge. This section will help you get the most out of the 10 gauge you own.
4. 10 Gauge Component Guide: This section is an overview and description of all the different components used for making 10 gauge ammunition.
5. 10 Gauge Loading Guide and Data: Exclusively 10 gauge load recipe/data section; all loads laboratory tested and field proven. More new data for lead, steel, Bismuth No-Tox and Hevi- Shot using the BPD10, BPD10-TUFF, Multi-Metal and TPS.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
RIG Universal Gun Grease
$4.19 - $12.29
Sierra MatchKing Bullets 303 Caliber and 7.7mm Japanese (311...
$38.99 - $176.99
MEC E-Z Pack Shotshell Stacker
BPI Super Crown Crimp Starter for Mec Presses 20, 28 Gauge,...
BPI Super Crown Crimp Starter for Mec Presses 10, 12, 16 Gauge...
BPI Shotshell Wads 16 Gauge 1/4" Fiber Bag of 200
Radians Lens Cleaning Towelettes
$2.99 - $14.99
Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0178-12 (Replaces WAA12L)...
Norton Hard Arkansas Sharpening Stone Package of 4 Ultra-Fine
BPI "The Sixteen Gauge Manual: 6th Edition" Reloading Manual
Remington Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge SP10 1-5/8 to 2 oz Bag of 250
Remington Shotshell Wads 16 Gauge SP16 1-1/8 oz Bag of 250