Howell Old West Conversions Gated Conversion Cylinder 36 Caliber Pietta 1851 or 1861 Navy Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver 38 Colt (Long Colt) 6-Round Blue
- CVA Barrel Blaster Black Powder Cleaning System Value Pack... $32.99 Available
- Baker Drill Bit 6" Extended Length High Speed Steel #35... $4.49 Available
- Blue Book of Modern Black Powder Arms Eighth Edition Book by... $19.99 Available
- Howell Old West Conversions Gated Conversion Cylinder... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Baker Carbon Steel 6" Long Shank Plug Tap 6-32 Thread... $23.99 Available
- Gun Video "The Dark Side: Cowboy Action Black Powder Shooting"... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Note:This conversion cylinder is for BLACK POWDER cartridges or black powder equivalent cartridges (also called Cowboy Ammunition) ONLY. Attempting to use modern ammunition will create a dangerous condition that can result in injury or death.
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.