TAPCO G2 Single Hook Trigger Group AK-47 Steel Matte
Are you still using the original trigger assembly that came with your AK? You probably think that it’s worked pretty well so far, so why upgrade it? Well, if you’re not using a INTRAFUSE AK G2 Trigger Group, you’re limiting the potential of your rifle. Our trigger group offers an improved trigger pull of 3-4 pounds and eliminates the painful trigger slap common with other designs. We’ve created a “no fumble” trigger sleeve which allows you to assemble the trigger group outside of your rifle and then drop it in as one piece. All of our G2 components are heat treated, manufactured out of 4140 tool-grade carbon steel, and finished in dark black oxide. Upgrading your trigger assembly to the INTRAFUSE AK G2 Trigger Group, simply put, is the best decision you can make to bring out all the power your AK-47 has to offer. To top it off, the G2 counts as 3 U.S. 922r compliant parts.
Note: INTRAFUSE G2 Trigger Groups are not compatible with the Saiga platform. INTRAFUSE G2 Trigger Groups are also not compatible with NoDak Spud NDS-3 and NDS-65 "economy" receivers. In some cases, the use of these two products together can create accidental double firing of the firearm.
- Improved trigger pull (3-4 lbs)
- Standard sized trigger and hammer pin holes can still be used
- "No fumble" trigger sleeve...allows you to assemble the trigger group outside the rifle and drop it in as one piece
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.240 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 165...
$14.49 - $112.99
Wilson Combat Ultima-Lube II Gun Grease Liquid
$7.29 - $10.49
G Outdoors Large Rapid Deployment Pack
TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Polymer
$10.29 - $11.49
Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte
TAPCO Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47 Steel Blue
Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74
$17.99 - $23.96
Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74 with Storage Kit
$27.97 - $31.96
Hogue 2-Piece OverMolded Grip and Handguard AK-47, AK-74...
$47.99 - $50.97
Cold Steel Sure Strike Throwing Star
SaleView More Options$5.09 - $8.49 & SHIPS FREE with $25 OrdersSave up to $1.50 (15%)
Krebs Custom Guns Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate Saiga...
RWS Subsonic Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Hollow Point
$8.99 - $86.99