Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #508 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45... $2.19 Available Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #511 7mm Remington Magnum,... $2.83 Available Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Available Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $24.99 Available
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refill Value Pack (Butane .42 oz... $16.11 Available
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Olive Green with Holster Nylon... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Target 12" x 12"... $7.19 - $46.76 Available Select Options
- Norma Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield... $21.49 - $929.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 270 Caliber (277... $33.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $17.49 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $25.99 Available
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308... $33.99 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.