Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Sharp Shoot R Wipe-Out Brushless Foaming Bore Cleaning Solvent... $10.29 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $19.49 Available
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $36.49 - $169.99 Select Options
- Hornady Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield Box of 50... $38.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets 45 Caliber Sabot with 40 Caliber... $14.49 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Jacketed... $16.39 Available
- DPMS Bolt Gas Ring LR-308... $3.59 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.