Thompson Center Flame Thrower #209 Primer Conversion Kit for FireHawk & System 1 In-line Muzzleloader
- Remington Magazine Spring Retainer Remington 870 20 Gauge... $5.89 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian (7.62x53mm... $115.99 Available
- Thompson Center Lightweight Priming and Depriming Tool # 209... $6.99 Available
- Ross Leather Universal Belt Holster Right Hand S&W K, L,... $51.99 Available
- Blackhorn 209 Muzzleloading Powder Tubes Pack of 6... $5.99 Available
- CVA Capper and Decapper Tool # 209 Primer Steel... $4.99 Available
- Thompson Center 4-Way Combo Tool Brass... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DeSantis Pocket-Tuk Inside the Waistband or Pocket Holster... $14.99 Select Options
This is positively the most reliable ignition system developed for muzzleloading rifles to date. The conversion kit consists of a specially designed striker, striker spring, 209 Flame Thrower Adapter, and a handy 209 priming/depriming tool. Once the new striker and striker spring have been installed, they may be used for any of the ignition systems from that point on.
You can use musket caps, # 11 caps and 209 primers by merely switching to the appropriate nipple (or adapter). Handy 3 packs of the 209 priming/depriming tool are also available as an accessory item. (Not for use with Encore 209x50 Magnum).
For Use with the Following Rifles: Fire Hawk & System 1 In-line Muzzleloaders
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.