Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 32 S&W
The Lee Carbide 3-Die Set is a great set of reloading dies for any reloader looking for a set of dies that will produce accurate ammunition for many years. Lee dies are made to exacting tolerances helping to create accurate ammunition every time they are used. Each Carbide 3-Die Set comes packaged with a carbide sizing die with decapping unit, powder through expanding die (used for expanding and belling the case mouth while charging the case with powder) and bullet seating die. Each die set comes packaged with the appropriate shellholder, powder dipper, load data sheet and plastic storage container. One of the great features of carbide dies is that they do not require the cases to be lubricated prior to use like non-carbide dies.
Die Types Included
- Carbide Full Length Sizing Die with Decapping Unit
- Powder Through Expanding Die
- Bullet Seating Die (Die is marked 32ACP, but will function flawlessly in seating bullets for the 32 S&W)
- Plastic Container
- Powder dipper
- Load data sheet
- Adjustable crimp from slight taper to full roll
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.300 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Score-High Pro-Bed 2000 Glass Bedding Kit
$24.99 - $48.99
RCBS Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread
$3.59 - $11.99
Magtech Reloading Brass 32 S&W Long
$18.79 - $169.99
Magtech Bullets 32 S&W Long (313 Diameter) 98 Grain Lead...
$11.49 - $107.99
Magtech Bullets 32 S&W (312 Diameter) 85 Grain Lead Round Nose
Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet
Tipton Shooter's Swabs
$11.29 - $18.99List Price: $12.99 - $22.99 Save up to $4.00 (17%)
Pietta 1863 Remington Pocket Steel Frame Black Powder Revolver...
SaleView More Options$299.99 - $319.99Save up to $40.00 (12%)
Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 32 Caliber (313 Diameter) 76...
$14.79 - $47.99
MidwayUSA Factory Style Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25 ACP,...
$16.99 - $55.99
CVA Universal Ramroad Loading Tip Brass
Hornady Reloading Brass 300 Savage Box of 50
Sale$34.99Save $4.00 (10%)
RCBS 3-Die Set 32 S&W