Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308... $33.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 40 S&W 155 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $16.29 Available
- MEC Wad Guide Fingers 20 Gauge for MEC 600 Jr Pre-1982, 700... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $21.09 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #5 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300... $3.69 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 50 Caliber (500 Diameter) 350 Grain... $41.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 338 Winchester Magnum... $48.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Scopecoat Scope Cover... $16.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 69 Grain... $24.49 - $143.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $22.49 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 300 AAC Blackout... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.