Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Remington Ultra Magnum Box... $66.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush Combo... $15.49 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 375 H&H Magnum Box of 50... $56.99 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 30-06 Springfield, 300... $4.19 Available
- Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual... $15.77 Available
- Lee Primer Pocket Cleaner... $4.19 Available
- Lee Case Sizing Lube 2 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $22.49 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 348 Caliber (348 Diameter) 200... $40.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 375 Caliber (375 Diameter) 300 Grain... $49.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.