Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $2.19 - $2.39 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223... $2.19 - $2.39 Select Options
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $8.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 140... $24.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #14 (38-40... $3.09 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Lyman "Reloading Handbook: 49th Edition" Reloading Manual... $22.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $18.29 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $19.99 Available
- Lee Auto Prime Hand Priming Tool Shellholder #20 (22 Hornet,... $3.09 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.