Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 180 Grain Lead Flat Nose Gas Check Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Available Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 38 Caliber, 9mm... $12.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 Available Select Options
- Black Hills Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 240 Grain Jacketed... $49.22 Available
- Winchester USA Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Round Nose... $23.99 - $229.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Flex... $21.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $25.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Semi-Jacketed... $27.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... Add to Cart for Price Select Options
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $7.49 Available
- Black Hills Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $14.57 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Wide Flat Nose Box of... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 7.62x39mm 123 Grain Spitzer Boat... $17.52 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Colt Python 38 Special, 357 Magnum... $7.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
Our 357 mag. ammo adds more power than ever before to the 357 mag. This ammo is safe to shoot in ANY all steel 357 revolver - this includes J frames. This ammo is no harder on your gun than any other normal 357 ammo. Please don't phone us and ask if this ammo is safe in your gun. It is, providing your gun is in safe condition for use with any normal 357 ammo.
We don't recommend this ammo to be fired in super light alloy revolvers as bullets may jump crimp under recoil, but the ammo itself wont hurt these super light weight revolvers. These revolvers are simply so light that the recoil is severe enough to cause crimp jump.
The below velocities are offered so that you can see what guns/barrel lengths give what velocities with this new 357 mag. ammo. You'll notice that new S&W revolvers with short barrels are often shooting faster than older S&W revolvers with longer barrels. The new S&W revolvers are very good and are made with equipment that makes them more consistent and faster than the S&W revolvers of yesteryear.
1. 3 inch S&W J frame
2. 4 inch S&W L frame Mt. Gun
3. 5 inch S&W model 27
4. 18.5 inch Marlin 1894
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.