Streamlight Extended Magazine Tube Tactical Mount 12 Gauge (For use with M-3 and M-5)
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Streamlight TLR 1 & 2 Long Gun Remote Door Switch... $37.99 Available
- Streamlight Shotgun TLR Remote Switch Polymer Black... $31.49 Available
- Lee Ultimate 4-Die Set 308 Winchester... $45.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870 12 Gauge Steel... $46.99 Select Options
- Streamlight Battery CR123A Lithium... $4.99 - $21.99 Select Options
Attaches Streamlight tactical light to firearm.
Unless specified in description, mount will work with M-3, M-5 and M-6 Tactical lights.
Shipping Weight: 0.105 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.