Web Application Developer
MidwayUSA, a leading internet and catalog retailer of shooting and hunting products, has an exciting Web Application Developer position available. A 2008 recipient of the Missouri Quality Award and a 2009 recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, MidwayUSA is committed to continuous improvement and modern management practices.
As a Web Application Developer, you'll get to use the latest technology to work on important projects that directly influence our Customers and are critical to the company's mission. You will also learn leading web development principles, receive regular training and have the opportunity to work with an excellent team of designers and other developers.
Sample of specific duties:
- Research, plan, develop, code, document and maintain web applications to increase Customer satisfaction, sales and market share
- Communicate with project stakeholders for website improvement and Customer Service Representatives for problem solving
- Research and evaluate new or untapped technologies
The ideal candidate:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience/technical certification
- The ability and desire to stay abreast with the latest technology
- An interest in shooting or hunting
If this position is of interest to you, please forward your resume and cover letter detailing your experience to:
Attention: Human Resources
5875 West Van Horn Tavern Rd.
Columbia, MO 65203
Drug Free Work Environment