MidwayUSA Foundation, a not-for-profit public foundation designed to provide financial support for education and training in the areas of shooting, hunting, firearms safety and outdoor skills, has an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Manager/Controller. This experienced professional will be responsible for all aspects of the internal financial systems and reporting as well as supervising activities of staff.
This challenging and exciting position will take over the responsibility of all financial reporting, compliance, cash management, including donor and school fund reporting, budgeting, audit compliance and tax compliance and key measure reporting processes.
Specific job duties:
- All Internal financial reporting
- All aspects of GL systems and reporting
- Cash and donation Management process
- Maintain work instructions and key measures for the financial area and Foundation
The ideal candidate will have:
- B. S. in Accounting or Finance. CPA a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in accounting and finance to include a minimum of 2 years in key management role
- Knowledge of regulations pertaining to non-profit financial accounting standards, auditing, financial reporting and regulations
- Expert user of MSOffice software and ability to learn proprietary systems
- Knowledge of Blackbaud Financial Edge and Raisers Edge Accounting Software
If this position is of interest to you, please forward your resume and cover letter detailing your experience to:
Drug Free Work Environment