MidwayUSA, a leading internet and catalog retailer of shooting and hunting products, has an exciting Application Developer position available. A 2008 recipient of the Missouri Quality Award and a 2009 recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, MidwayUSA is committed to continuous improvement and modern management practices.
As an Application Developer, you'll come into our team and immediately begin learning the basics of the coding standards by working on existing applications, enhancing current functionalities and familiarizing yourself with the system architecture. Once up and going, your work will shift to company-level projects that dramatically impact our business. Throughout your career at MidwayUSA, you will learn how a world-class business operates, receive regular training and have the opportunity to work with an excellent team of database administrators, hardware professionals and other developers
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with C# and Visual Studio.NET
- A thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Familiarity with the principles of source control, QA/testing and requirements gathering
- The ability and desire to stay abreast with the latest technology
- An interest in shooting or hunting
If you have a passion for writing software and love to solve problems and are looking for a challenge, forward your resume to:
Attention: Human Resources
5875 West Van Horn Tavern Rd.
Columbia, MO 65203
Drug Free Work Environment