Financial Services Assistant
As a Financial Services Assistant, you will be responsible for processing accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger transactions to ensure timely and accurate processing of receipts, payments, and journals. This role will also assist with general ledger journals, reconciling, financial statement preparation or special projects as assigned by the Accounting Manager or Controller. These responsibilities pertain to all Potterfield companies as part of the Contract Services areas.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Functional understanding of accounting principles attained through a minimum of 2 years experience in accounting support function. College credits (3-6 hours) in accounting a plus.
- Working knowledge of MSOffice software and ability to learn proprietary systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Great Plains Accounting Software a plus.
- Minimum of two 2 years experience in accounting support function.
- Ability and desire to learn and implement new ideas.
If this position is of interest to you, please forward your resume and cover letter detailing your experience to:
Drug Free Work Environment