Merchandising Administrative Assistant
MidwayUSA, a leading internet retailer of shooting and hunting products, has an exciting Merchandising Administrative Assistant position available. A 2008 recipient of the Missouri Quality Award and a 2009 recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, MidwayUSA is committed to continuous improvement and modern management practices.
This position is responsible for maintaining non-exempt Employee schedules, department Time-Off requests (TORs), reporting and tracking all department key measures, reporting and tracking department leaderboards, creation and maintenance of meeting schedules, meeting minutes and meeting agendas, tracking of CIP status, tracking of Department Strategic Plan and plan status updates, assist with product pricing, product offering and other benchmarking items, creation and compilation of department reports and queries, including ISO PAR and CARs, and all other tasks assigned by the VP of Merchandising.
Sample of specific duties:
- Assist with scheduling for Merchandising employees.
- Schedule all section meetings and training
- Run reports and enter performance metrics information for tracking of section, area, and department key measures
- Run reports and enter information for timely posting of leader board information
- Use performance metrics information to assist in the recommendation and creation of action plans to meet department key measures
- Assist with the maintenance and tracking of the department strategic plan
- Assist with creation and monitoring of ISO, CARs and PARs
- Compile and analyze data from various reports
- Other projects as assigned by the VP Merchandising
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Shooting Sports.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience.
- Must have the ability and desire to learn and implement new ideas.
- Experience with Six Sigma/Lean/MQA desired.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
If this position is of interest to you, please forward your resume detailing your experience to:
Drug Free Work Environment