MidwayUSA, a catalog and Internet retailer with Just About Everything® for Shooting, Reloading, Gunsmithing and Optics is excited to announce an exclusive new Quick Ship Box for Firearms. The new MidwayUSA Quick Ship Box is designed to offer complete protection for firearms during shipping. It is a low-cost shipping option that offers peace of mind and rugged protection for shipping firearms.
"People who regularly ship guns across the country are constantly concerned about the durability of shipping containers and whether or not their firearm will survive the trip undamaged," said Larry Potterfield, President and CEO of MidwayUSA. "We created the Quick Ship Box for everyone who has been in this position."
The box features:
- Sturdy, corrugated cardboard construction with multi-folded edges for reinforced strength where it matters most.
- Foam inserts above and below cradle and cushion the firearm, holding it snugly in place.
Also, the box is offered in 3 sizes:
- 36" x 12" x 4" for over/under shotguns, side-by-side shotguns and takedown rifles. Retail Price is $13.99 for a single unit.
- 48" x 10" x 4" for bolt action rifles or semi-automatic shotguns. Retail Price is $15.99 for a single unit.
- 59" x 10" x 4" for extra-long firearms such as muzzleloaders. Retail Price is $20.99 for a single unit.
Customers may purchase the Quick Ship Box as a single unit or a pack of four. Instructions are included with the shipping box to illustrate safe packing techniques.
With MidwayUSA's Quick Ship Box, individuals may ship their firearms worry and hassle-free. Gunsmiths and dealers will enjoy the same security while providing their customers with an excellent box for future use. MidwayUSA encourages customers to check and follow all applicable laws and regulations before shipping firearms.