The Gerber Mini Swagger Assisted Opening (AO) Folding knife is a great everyday carry knife. This small knife has the same genetics as its big brother, scaled to suit smaller hands and those who like a tool to virtually disappear in their pocket. The utility of a 2.75-inch blade comes with the silky-smooth performance of Gerber’s Assisted Opening 2.0 technology. The reliable plunge lock keeps the blade fixed where it belongs and makes for safe closure when you’re ready to stow the knife in your pocket.
The Mini Swagger’s partially serrated drop point blade can do it all, from sawing through stubborn materials to offering a fine edge that’s ready to rise to a critical occasion. The G-10 composite handle is as durable as it is lightweight. Lighter than a handful of change at 1.8 ounces, there's no reason not to keep the Mini Swagger with you all the time. Backed by Gerber's Lifetime Warranty.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 7CR17MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip down
- Locking Mechanism: Plunge lock
- Blade Finish: Black titanium nitrade coating
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Assisted open with thumb studs
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Blade Width: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 3.63"
- Overall Length: 6.25"
- Weight: 1.8 oz.