The Wilson Match Barrel features the company's "Recon Tactical" contour that is neither too heavy for regular carry afield, nor so light that it becomes susceptible to potential accuracy loss during long strings of fire due to excessive heating. The muzzle is threaded 5/8"-24 for the addition of a flash hider, muzzle brake or sound suppressor, and is topped off with a precision muzzle crown as an added accuracy promoting enhancement. The Button Rifling is cut with a 1 in 8" right hand twist that is capable of stabilizing both heavy and lightweight 30 caliber projectiles. Includes a pre-installed barrel extension and locator pin.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Recon Tactical (Medium)
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead Blasted Matte Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Carbine
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Weight: 35 oz
- Optimized for use with Subsonic Ammo, but suitable for use with Supersonic loads