The Yankee Hill AR-15 Entry Upper Receiver Assembly is a drop-in part that will attach to virtually any standard AR-15 lower assembly. Comes complete with charging handle, Mil Spec bolt and bolt carrier assembly, it is ready to pin to a complete lower assembly without modification. The Yankee Hill Entry Upper receiver assembly features a knurled free float handguard and railed gas block.
- Upper Receiver Type: Flat top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Heavy barrel
- Barrel Material: 4140 steel , heat treated to RC 25-32
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2-36
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Phosphate
- Twist Rate: 1 in 14"
- Chamber: 9mm
- M4 Feed Ramps: No
- Muzzle Device: YHM-80-5C2, Flash hider
- Gas System Length: N/A
- Gas Block Diameter: N/A
- Handguard: YHM 9645, Carbine length tube handguard
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier Assembly Included: Yes
- Bolt Carrier Type: 9mm Compatible Carrier
- Includes a Hahn Precision magazine adapter, CMMG ramped bolt carrier assembly, Metalform 32 round magazine
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.