- Technical Information
- 303 Aircraft Grade Stainless Steel
- Weight: 0.8 oz
- Can be used Captured or Un-captured
- Retaining washer is required (not included)
The ZEV Technologies Stainless Steel replacement guide rod allows you to change spring weights to tune your pistol to a particular load. The guide rod is designed with a replaceable head that can be changed if/when necessary thus extending the usable life of the part. The guide rod can also be run captured or uncaptured. The ZEV Stainless Steel Guide rod is compatible with Gen 4 Glock with the use of guide rod reducing ring.
- Recommended usage of either an ISMI recoil spring in a corresponding correct weight for your pistol. In most cases 15-22 lbs work best.
- ZEV Guide Rods are NOT Compatible with Glock Factory Guide Rod Springs.
- If you plan to use this Guiderod with a Generation 4 model Glock you must also use a Generation 4 reducer