Replace your alloy factory ejector rod housing with this all-steel polished and blued unit. This beautiful upgrade is installed by removing and replacing one screw. Available in two sizes. The most popular fits guns with a 3/16" housing screw that threads directly into the barrel. It is found on the following guns: Vaquero, Bisley Vaquero, Single Six, Super Single Six, (most) Blackhawks, new model Blackhawks, and new model Super Blackhawks. Please measure the screw head diameter in your revolver before ordering. These housings will not fit Bearcat or 357 Maximum caliber guns.
Overall Length: 4"
- More durable than the factory housing.
- Held on the gun with a single screw.
- To install, you remove the screw and housing, put the rod and spring into the new housing, and re-install the screw.
- Available in two sizes.
- The most popular size is for guns with a 3/16" housing screw.
- The 3/16" diameter screw threads directly into the barrel and fits the following guns: Vaquero, Bisley, Bisley Vaquero, Single Six, Super Single Six, (Most) Blackhawks, New Model Blackhawks, New Model Super blackhawks.
- The second size is for a 1/4" dia housing screw.
- This screw threads into a lug on the barrel and is found on older Super Blackhawks, some .41 and .45 caliber old and New Model Blackhawk.
- Will not fit Bearcat or .357 Maximum caliber guns.