The LEO adapter is Mesa Tactical's most basic, best-selling model, and features an optimal stock elevation allowing the use of iron sights or even the bead sight. All LEO adapters accept optional push-button sling swivels, and Remington 870 LEO adapters can accept stamped steel sling loop and hook loops.
The Crosshair buffer from Mesa Tactical is an easy to install recoil reducer designed for firearm enthusiasts who require optimum accuracy and control. Crosshair allows shooters to better manage their rate of fire, reduce fatigue, and decrease the wear and tear on expensive optics. Crosshair is proudly made in the USA.
Our complete stock kits include the aluminum AR adapter; Hogue rubber overmolded grip; US-made mil-spec six-position M4 SOPMOD style telescoping stock assembly; and all necessary assembly hardware and instructions. A Telescoping Shotgun Stock Multi-tool and push-button sling swivel are included with every stock kit.
- Significant reduction in felt recoil
- Virtually eliminates muzzle rise
- Improves accuracy
- Allows for length of pull adjustment
- Fits Mesa Tactical Stock Kits and Stock Adapters
- Recoil buffer takes the place of the receiver extension tube
- Accepts Mil-Spec telescoping butt stocks