Ideal for use on a concealed carry or duty pistol, the unique, patented profile of the Warren Tactical rear sight body features a streamlined "wave" contour that's designed to sit low on the slide and reduce the likelihood of snags during the draw stroke. The U-shaped rear sight notch is .150" wide, allowing for ample light on either side of the front sight for faster acquisition in all lighting conditions. In addition to its wide field of view, the notch's round bottom creates a noticeable contrast with the square front blade to help funnel the shooter's eye toward the front sight. This night sight set pairs a plain black Warren Tactical rear sight with a self-luminous Tritium dot front blade that glows bright green for use in no- or low-light environments. The front sight's .050" diameter Tritium lamp is surrounded by a .100" diameter white ring that resembles a standard white dot for daytime use. Made in the USA.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Warren Tactical, Plain
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.150"
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Novak
- Front Sight Type: 0.050" Dia Green Tritium Lamp w/0.100" White Outline
- Front Sight Height: 0.165"
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Front Sight Dovetail: Novak, 0.330" (Width) x 65 Degree (Angle) x 0.070" (Depth)
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once regulated.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.
* Novak type front sight dovetails can vary in Depth between different manufacturers. Depth can be as shallow as 0.060" or as deep as 0.075". Because of these variances, fitting may be required for installation.
Note: Other front sight dovetail cuts and dimensions may exist. The ones listed here are applicable to the sights sold by MidwayUSA.