Warren Tactical's Sevigny Competition Sight Sets represent the collaborative efforts of champion shooters Dave Sevigny and Scott Warren. These patented variants feature the same hardened steel construction as the rest of the Warren Tactical Sights line, but with a rear sight profile designed with the competition shooter in mind. The back of the rear sight is angled slightly toward the shooter to virtually eliminate glare and the wide, simplified profile with 1/8" radiused edges offers a more traditional sight picture that's free of distractions. The .150" wide, square-bottomed rear sight notch offers a fast, clean, and accurate sight picture. This Warren Tactical Sight Set comes with a ramped, horizontally serrated front blade for reduced glare. The .115" wide front sight installs into the slide via Glock's hexagonal screw-type arrangement. Made in the USA.
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Rear Sight Type: Sevigny Competition
- Rear Sight Notch Width: 0.150"
- Rear Sight Height: 0.25""
- Adjustable: No
- Rear Sight Dovetail: Glock
- Front Sight Type: Black Serrated Blade
- Front Sight Width: 0.115"
- Front Sight Height: 0.1875"
- Rear sight is drift adjustable for windage only, and comes with a set-screw to lock it in place once zeroed.
- Sight sets comes properly regulated from the manufacturer.
- Slight fitting may be required for installation.