- Category “0” 3-point hitch with a 20” drawbar width and 5/8” diameter pins
- Heavy-duty 1 1/2” square tubing mainframe for use on ATV’s or UTV’s
- Fits any 2” automotive style receiver hitch
- 12v electric actuator lift system with 20 amp maximum current draw
- 250 lb lift capacity at the tool bar with 300 lbs down pressure capacity
- 15” vertical lift at the toolbar
The Kolpin Dirtworks ATV 3 Point Hitch System allows for an easy change over from work to play in just minutes with quick, easy installation and adjustments without the need for tools. The category “0” 3-point hitch has a 20” drawbar width and 5/8” diameter pins to go along with heavy-duty 1 1/2” square tubing mainframe for use on ATV’s or UTV’s. This hitch system has a 250 pound life capacity at the tool bar with a 300 pound down pressure capacity and 15" vertical lift at the toolbar. The lift arms are fully adjustable as well as the top link.
A convenient rocket switch can be mounted to your handles bars to control the 12 volt electric actuator lift system with 20 amp maximum current draw. This system fits any 2" automotive style receiver hitch. Additional frame support kit may be required and it is recommended that you use an ATV suspension lock to held with the heavier load. This system requires the ATV accessory tool bar (sold separately).
Note: Recommended for use on ATVs 350cc or larger
Fit: any 2” automotive style receiver hitch
Lift Capacity: 250 lb vertical
Down Pressure Capacity: 300 lb
Vertical Lift: 15"
Power: 12 volt (20 amp maximum current draw)
Material: Steel; 1-1/2" square tubing