- Compatible with Kelty satellite Radio Holder and Battery Holder (not included)
- Top-load and front-panel access
- Lid converts into fanny pack or shoulder-strap pack organizer
- Zippered internal mesh retaining wall keeps gear from spilling out
- Three internal zippered mesh pockets
For extended, unsupported missions, the Kelty Tactical Eagle Backpack is the perfect solution. A large volume, cold-weather pack with a removable lid that converts to a fanny pack and multiple pockets for organization, the fully-featured Eagle has everything you’ll need, including supportive suspension, removable side pockets, and radio holder. The Eagle features MOLLE webbing along the sides for attachment of accessories, three internal zippered mesh pockets, dual hydration ports and reservoir sleeves, a rain/sand cover that stows away in a zippered pocket, and removable side pockets.
The suspension system is adjustable with aluminum stays for sturdy support. The breathable mesh backpanel keeps you cool on long missions. Adjustable shoulder, belt and sternum straps ensure comfort while carrying this pack around. Zippered internal mesh keeps gear from spilling out. An internal divideder unzips into one main compartment to keep all of your gear organized. The Eagle has all of the high end features you expect out of a tactical backpack.
- Style: Tactical backpack
- Overall Dimensions: 44" x 29" x 17.5"
- Weight: 11 lbs. 2 oz. (9 lbs. 4 oz. without side pockets and using low profile hood)
- Capacity: 7850 in3 / 128.7 L
- Hydration Compatible: Yes
- Material: 500D nylon kodra, 1000D nylon kodra
- Frame: Aluminum Stays
- Adjustable Torso: Yes
- Torso Length: 16" to 22"