- 360° Curtain Style Viewing Area
- SILENT-TRAC Window System for Limitless Window Positions
- Durable 600D Polyester Fabric with Blacked Out Backing to Help Keep You Concealed
- Realtree Xtra HD Fabric
- Aluminum Hubs with Engineered Tips and Pins
- Strong and Flexible Fiber Glass Poles
- Oversized #10 Zippers
- Durable Mesh Windows for Even Better Concealment
- 4 Gear Pockets for Storage
- Brush Loops for Extra Concealment
- Bow Hanger Included
- Large Stakes with Tie Downs Included
- Durable Shoulder Carry Bag
Everyone knows that the Browning Buckmark stands for high quality hunting and shooting equipment. Their line of ground blinds and accessories hold up this tradition with features that serious hunters demand at a value price. Offering 360 degree viewing and shooting, the Mirage is a great choice for any hunting situation. If you have spent much time in a ground blind, you know that animals often come in on the wrong side. This is not a problem for the Mirage, simply open up the back viewing windows and take the shot. The magnetic window openings on this blind ensure silent operation if that trophy buck or sneaks in the back door.
What sets Browning ground blinds apart from the competition is the Silent-Trac Window System. This system is designed to offer multiple window opening options that are customizable on the fly. Each window curtain has a track on each end that allows the curtain to be slid quietly to any position or opening height on the blind’s windows. This allows the hunter to set up for what they’ve planned and adapt for what they didn’t. The 360o viewing area with shoot-thru mesh and silent window adjustments give you a deadly combination to take to the woods with you.
Dimensions: 59" wide x 59" deep x 66" high
Shooting Dimensions: 72"
Weight: 19 lbs.