- Natural grip to activate laser
- Master On/Off switch
- .5" dot at 50 feet
- Installs easily just like a factory grip
- Leather belt holster designed to fit specifically with lasergrips
Crimson Trace Lasergrips provide a pinpoint accurate laser each time you naturally grip the firearm, no fumbling for switches or buttons. Installation can be done in a matter of minutes because Crimson Trace Lasergrips install exactly like factory grips. With the front activation switch, instant activation occurs due to pressure applied by your fingers to the switch located on the forward side of the grip. Equipped with a master On/Off switch, Crimson Trace Laser Grips save battery and allows use of the firearm without laser. Lasergrips produce a 1/2" dot at 50 feet and are a class IIIa Diode Laser (Non-hazardous to eyes under momentary exposure). The included batteries have a five year shelf life and have a four hour in use life.
This package includes a Gould & Goodrich leather belt holster designed to fit the Crimson Trace Lasergrips.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries a year for life when you register you Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website
- Activation: Front - Instinctive
- Battery Type: CR2032 3V Lithium (2)
- Battery Life: 4 Hours
- Master On/Off: Yes
- Material: Polymer
- Warranty: 3-year complete
- Gov't, Commander Models fit full-size 1911 and 1991A single stack frames with 3-1/16" grip screw spacing.
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Not compatible with ambidextrous safety
- Qualifies for free batteries for life from Crimson Trace
- Crimson Trace Lasergrips are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet.