Crimson Trace Lasergrips provide a pinpoint accurate laser each time you naturally grip the firearm, no fumbling for switches or buttons. Installation can be done in a matter of minutes because Crimson Trace Lasergrips install exactly like factory grips. In the front activation models, Instant activation occurs due to pressure applied by your fingers to the switch located on the forward side of the grip. Equipped with a master On/Off switch, Crimson Trace Laser Grips save battery and allows use of the firearm without laser. Lasergrips produce a 1/2" red dot at 50 feet and are a class IIIa Diode Laser (Non-hazardous to eyes under momentary exposure). The included batteries have a five year shelf life and have a four hour in use life.
Crimson Trace also extends one free set of batteries a year for life when you register you Crimson Trace product on the manufacturers website.
- Activation: Front
- Battery Type: CR2032 3V Lithium (2)
- Battery Life: 4 Hours
- Master On/Off: Yes
- Attachment: Grip Replacement
- Material: Rubber
- Warranty: 3-year complete
- Fits Ruger GP-100, Super Red Hawk, Alaskan
- Stock Ruger Rosewood grip panel inserts are interchangeable with CTC polymer inserts on adjustable rear sight models ONLY.
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Qualifies for free batteries for life from Crimson Trace
- Crimson Trace Lasergrips are factory-sighted to approximate point-of-impact at 50-feet.