- Magnification: 1x
- Sight Window: 21.6mm x 15.4mm
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 317cm @ 100m (125 in. @ 100 yds)
- Windage Adjustment Range: 410cm @ 100m (162 in. @ 100 yds)
- Recoil Resistance: 5,000g
- Operating Temperature Range: -25 - +55 degrees Celsius (-13 - +131 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Storage Temperature Range: -55 - +70 degrees Celsius (-67 - +158 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Power Supply: 3V with one CR 2032 (Lithium)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42mm x 25.4mm x 23mm
- Weight: .5oz (14 grams)
- Light Transmission of Lens: 98%
- Lens: Acrylic with Hard Coating
- Body: Glass Reinforced Nylon Polymer
Warranty: Against defects in material and construction for 12 months after the date of new retail purchase.
Notes: A microelectronic reflex sighting system for fast sight acquisition and recovery in short to medium range applications on pistols, rifles, and shotguns. Requires firearm-specific sight mount (sold separately) for mounting or can use the same mount as the Tasco 2000 sight.