- Creates a durable and dry slippery surface that reduces friction and dissolves carbon on contact.
- Liquid and Paste can be used interchangeably as a CLP. The liquid was designed to penetrate into the internals and the paste serves well as a "stick where you want it" lubricant for the externals.
- Froglube contains no known toxins, so it is safe to handle or to come in contact with skin and will not irritate eyes.
- Firearms parts can be warmed before application to improve the application and absorption. A few minutes in the sun will do it, or apply right after shooting when weapon is hot.
- When used repeatedly, Froglube eases later cleaning.
- Acts extremely well as a rust preventative
The FrogLube complete weapons care system uses two products to form a complete maintenance system: Solvent and CLP. These two products are designed to integrate and extract optimal performance from your firearm. This system is easy to use and can easily be slipped in a range bag or gun case.
FrogLube is the only firearms care products company that uses exclusively bio-based and food grade ingredients to meet existing firearms operating and care requirements. FrogLube products are engineered to deliver a ‘tangible and immediate enhancement’ from the initial use of the product and also produce a succession of following benefits resulting from the switch to bio-based care products. Weapons lubrication and cleaning products are MANDATORY to the proper operation and maintenance of a firearm. The use of gun care products is NOT AN OPTION. People have become accustomed to choosing products based on minimal criteria, such as friction reduction and corrosion resistance. The FrogLube bio-based/food grade combination adds non-flammability, non-toxicity, anti-oxidation, non-hazardous, de-carbonizing, all-temperature performance and long lasting durability to this list.
Ingredients: Petroleum-Free, Non-Toxic, Proprietary formula