For indoor training and competitions, attach a rope and manually control the target from a safe location (up to 100' away). For tactical training, the rope can be used to generate unpredictable left and right movement of the target. For competitions, the rope can be used to create consistant exposure in one direction so each shooter has an equal opportunity to engage the target. The exposure duration can be adjusted from approximately 2-5 seconds. In this application, the system automatically resets itself to the concealed position after each presentation.
- This system creates random, lifelike movement of a threat target behind a stationary hostage target.
- Compatible with all handguns, rifles, airsoft, and pellet guns.
- Movement is created using wind and the patent-pending counterbalance technology.
- Rear pulley spool gives you the option to manually control the movement by rope.
- Portable, 35lb. system, is easy to transport and set-up.
- Wood platform (not included) can be easily contructed using inexpensive materials (instructions included).
- Accepts standard IDPA and IPSC cardboard targets.